Franklin Street Communities Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
The health and safety of our residents, team members and communities always comes first. It is this belief that continues to guide our actions as we navigate the quickly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Franklin Street is closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other government entities in real-time to inform operational decisions that safeguard the well-being of our residents and team members, alike. Florida Department of Health Update.
At this time, we have implemented numerous initiatives at our properties in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including but not limited to:
- Temporarily closing amenities such as fitness centers, pools, business centers, and other common areas to reduce the risk of exposure and promote social distancing
- Enhancing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all common areas
- Limiting access to our leasing offices and encouraging communication via phone / email / resident portal
- Promoting responsible personal hygiene practices in common areas including proper handwashing and covering coughs or sneezes
- Providing flexibility for team members who may feel ill so they can stay home instead of coming to work
All of our property operations have universal guidance along with specific protocols in place to prepare for a wide range of potential scenarios, including residents who may be diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and for those who are self-quarantining. We recognize that this is a time of uncertainty and, now more than ever, it is important to have clear communications in place to ensure that information is shared in an effective and timely manner. Franklin Street is committed to providing additional updates as further information is made available.
In the meantime, we will continue to do all that we can to support our residents, fellow team members, and communities.
Please click here for the most up to date Coronavirus (COVID-19) information from the Florida Department of Health
FAQ's1. How do I set up my new Resident Portal account?
2. How do I access the Resident Portal?
3. How do I pay my rent?
4. How do I make a WIPS payment?
5. How do I submit a non emergency maintenance request?
6. I have a maintenance emergency. What is considered a Maintenance Emergency and Who do I call?
7. I need Pest Control. Is pest control still scheduled and Who Do I call?
8. How do I contact my property office?